Language teaching in Zurich – learn German in Switzerland
‘Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.’ (J. W. von Goethe)
Learn German at Babylonia on Goethestrasse in the centre of Zurich.
There are many ways to learn German today. From classic group teaching to self-study using online tutorials, the range is extensive. We have deliberately opted for the personal approach and primarily offer private lessons.
The benefits for you:
- Come to us with all your rough edges – we will adapt to you.
- Don’t hide in a group – with us you are the centre of attention.
- Forget about anxiety and stress – you’ll feel comfortable with us.
- You choose the focus of the lesson – we adapt.
- Feel like a conversation? – We’ll get you talking.
- Craving grammar? – We’ll feed you the delicacies of the German language.
- Gain confidence and pride when speaking – we’ll give you a boost.
And you’ll also be making the most of your time and money because the timetable adapts to your daily routine, your workload and your holiday plans.
If you’d like to learn with friends, we’d be happy to arrange this for you. As a private teaching group of two to six members, you enjoy the perks and privileges of private lessons, such as a flexible course duration and timetable.
If you’re already attending a group course or learning via online language training and you need additional assistance, why not book a few supplementary private lessons with us?
Our range of courses is aimed at adults, young people and children. In addition to our school in the centre of Zurich, we can also teach at your workplace or in your home.